Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Peep Deep

Ladies and Gentlemen! I am introducing to you a new, never-before-heard-of (to me anyway)feature of pastoral ingenuity and zeal: Peep Deep.

Have you ever wished you could eavesdrop on an conversation between two interesting people? Have you ever sat in an airplane and tried to read over the shoulder of your row partner, a person who is a complete stranger to you, but just so happened to bring on board a fascinating book? Have you ever desired to peep into the thoughts of other people without having to actually interact with them?

No?

Okay, so I'm the only weird one in the bunch. But, anyway, Peep Deep is a new feature of this blog that will let you get a peep into what I'm reading by exposing to your inquisitive eyes snippets and smidgens of my reading, pithy statements, and provocative quotes. I shall even courageously bare the flotsam and jetsam of my boondoggled mind, overtaxed by gluttonous, voracious reading as it snaps and spins to the stimuli of such deep material. (Impressive, heh?) Thus, Peep Deep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pastor, You are not alone. Guilty!! I have also tried to "peep" at another's book, newspaper, etc... while traveling as an example.